Multiple Intelligences

Last week, we were dicussing about multiple intelligences. It is well known that each student has different needs according to their cognitive capacieties. I have took a test to check my own intelligence and these were my results:


Actually, I think it is quite accurate. This test consists of eighty questions where you must answer rarely, sometimes or usually. I got 75% in verbal and linguistic intelligences, and I think it is very accurate since it is what interests me the most and I think I am pretty good at it. I really enjoy reading or reflecting about readings. Also, I am very into art, and I think literature it is one of its best forms. Moreover, on the second place, I got intrerpersonal intelligence, and I think it is also true, I really enjoy being part of a group and I think I work properly when I am into a group. Also, I think I can adapt easily to groups and plans. However, I felt surprised because on the fourth place I got Intrapersonal intelligence, which it may be contradictory to the interpersonal intelligence.

I encourage you to take this test because it is really useful to know our own intelligence.


Cheers

Comentarios